Saturday, November 2, 2013

November's First Sassy Saturday Spotlight!!


there Sassy Peeps and happy Saturday!! This week, I have GOT to share with ya'll this amazing Tink take made by Mandy!!


Look closely... Like at the water... I LOVE LOVE LOVE how Mandy got Tink's outline in the water beneath her!! SOOOOO cooollll!!!! So Mandy, please do drop me an email and I will send you your Sassy Saturday badge because THIS creation deserves recognition! :) 

And if YOU want to be featured as a Sassy Saturday spotlight, please do keep creating using the HAWT Sassylicious images and I will be trolling the internet looking for you! :) 

Hugs, 


3 comments:

  1. Wow! Thanks for choosing my card as your spotlight card this week! So pleased you like it!
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent choice for a spotlight card. Had seen this before you spotlighted and loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! What a great idea to do the reflection! Very creative :-)

    ReplyDelete