Saturday, March 2, 2013

It's Sassy Saturday!!


Happy March!!!  Today's Sassy Saturday Spotlight is shining on Martina of of My Stamping Obsession,  This is a card that she created using Katniss- Girl of Fire...one of my all-time favorite Sassy Studio Designs image!

 
I absolutely LOVE the purple trim and the way she decorated Katniss' dress...wow!!  Stunning!

Martina, please email me at stampinlikecrazee@yahoo.com and I will send you our Sassy Saturday Spotlight blog badge to display on your blog.
 
If you would like to see your SSD creation spotlighted on a future Sassy Saturday, please email me a link to your creation (or a photo) to stampinlikecrazee@yahoo.com!  We can't wait to see what you have to offer!!!!

Hugs,
Mary

4 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card - congrats Martina.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW this is AMAZING and absolutely gorgeous! Congrats Martina!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Utterly stunning is your card and your image is coloured so beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete