Saturday, March 16, 2013

Follow The Yellow Brick Road SSD Release!

Hi and Welcome to the latest Sassy Studio Designs Release Hop!
For those of you who have been following along this week,
you know the theme of this release is

The Great and Powerful OZ!

I myself have not seen the movie BUT
I have checked out the blurbs about it and I must say that
Lindsay really nailed these characters!

Pretend the munchkins are running to and fro singing!

"The prophecy was clear
the wind would bring you here
and so it was a man named OZ
would magically appear
So sound the battle call
the wicked witch will fall
and so it is
the wonderous Wiz
will come to save us all!"
  
So please follow along the yellow brick road...
both today and tomorrow to see what these talented
ladies have created!

Starting here at
SSD 
 Kate
Carrie
we also have Lindsay...
Lindsay
ending back here at
SSD

Make sure you leave a comment on each blog!
This way you can be eligible to win an image!
The winners will be announced on Wednesday
so check back!
And the winners of the teaser guesses will be announced
tomorrow during the hop!
So go on...
your first step is Erin!

We also will be hanging out at the SSD Party Blog tonight!
6 pm PST!
Hope to talk to you there!
Don't forget that we have a DT call happening as well!

Have fun and happy creating!
HUGS

Kim




16 comments:

  1. Ooh how exciting one of my all time fave film you must get it out and watch it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow ladies i'm soooo proud and pleased to be on this team the work was outstanding xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone did such a beautiful job today! Can't wait for tomorrow! Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, Such beautiful cards. Can't wait to see tomorrows projects. Now I gotta see the movie.

      Delete
  4. Such an awesome hop. Everyone went beyond beautiful. I really love this new set of images.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great inspiration as always! Absolutely adore the new images and can't wait to see the movie!I'll see you tomorrow for the 2nd half!
    ~Deb~
    A Look Through My Eyes

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE these images and I've had a FABULOUS time hopping around to everyone's blogs ... SO INSPIRED by your creations! Can't wait to see more tomorrow! GREAT HOP EVERYONE!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVED seeing all things OZ!! Can't wait for tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That was a fun HOP and now you have me really excited to go see the new movie, yippee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fantastic hope. Everyone did a terrific job, I love all the new images.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Everyone did an amazing job today! Can't wait for tomorrow! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic hop! Love the new images, and the sentiments even more!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Part one is great!!! Lovely to see everyone has it's own take on the images.... great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the hop. I started late and am now moving on to the next one. The images and inspirations are all beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for a great blog hop! Loved all the DT used the release images:)

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
    Monica L.

    moni023 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sooooo...I was so NOT thinking of the new Oz movie, but only the original...oops! OH well, it was fun nonetheless and I got some guesses right! :-) Now I'm off to hop...I know, late to the game but it was St. Paddy's day weekend after all...what's an Irish girl to do? ;-)

    ReplyDelete