Sunday, March 17, 2013

Follow The Yellow Brick Road Relase Hop Part 2

Well, Hello there!
I am sure you all enjoyed yesterdays hop.
And today we have more of the same!
But first let me announce the winners of the teasers guesses!
Crafty Moni
Thedora
Greg T
Wicked Witch
Louise
Evanora
Heather D
Glinda
Vicky
OZ
Congrats to the winners!
If you would please email me at
so I can send you your winning image!
Now we're off to see the Wizard....
And we have a special guest...along with a fond farewell...
 Tina
Susan
Lori
Valou Guest DT
ending back here
SSD
Now do not forget to leave your comments!
We will be announcing the winners on Wednesday!
Don't forget the DT Call is going on through the end of the month!
Wouldn't you like to join this fantastic bunch of ladies?
Have fun hopping and happy creating!
HUGS
Kim


12 comments:

  1. Just finished hop 2.... the longer I've hopped the more I became impressed by the creativity of this DT... great compliments ladies!!!
    Wishing you all a sunny sunday from a rainy Holland!!
    xxAngela

    ReplyDelete
  2. FANTASTIC HOP ... both days shared so much beauty and talent! Thanks ever so much ladies!! Thanks for the inspiration and Happy St. Patrick's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A nice way to start the day. I hopped through the whole thing. The images are beautiful and the creativeness of everyone is amazing. Thanks so much for the opportunity to win an image. We all love them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another Fabulously inspiring day!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just finished. All of the projects are just amazing. So much creativity. I love how each person took 1 of the 5 new and fabulous images and made it their own. Each one as terrific as the next. Thanx for a great hop as always.

      Delete
  5. Awesome hop!!! Everyone did such a fantastic job on their project. Wizard of Oz was my first favorite movie. The images are absolutely gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what a fantastic hop. I am just loving all the images and the DT creations are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome hop, thanks so much! Well done on all the layouts and creations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Each designer was amazing. What a wonderful hop and gorgeous new set of images.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic Blog Hop Day Two!! Everyone's creations were wonderful! Haven't seen the movie yet, but your hop sure made me want to!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved this movie and your digis are so cute and go along with the movie so well:) Yay Im so happy I guessed one of the teasers right and won!

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
    Monica L.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Since it was St. Paddy's weekend (big party time for my family) I didn't get a chance to hop...but it was worth the wait for sure! I think the projects just keep getting better and better! Stunning cards and creations along the way. Thank you everyone for another fabulous blog hop!

    ReplyDelete