Sunday, March 24, 2013

A Little Bit Late-AGAIN!

Good morning, hope all is well with you!  I’m a little bit behind again.  Yesterday I taught a kids class at my Local Scrapbook Store-Rock Paper Scissors.  It stared out at 5 kids, and quickly grew to 10 people!  It was a lot of fun, and I really enjoyed.  But-I was exhausted after that!  And, yesterday was my little man’s birthday-he is now 14!!!  Ok, back on track, here are some sponsorships for you to check out:

Left of Center Creative Challenges, and they want you to Punch It Out!

ALAINE

ALAINE

JACKI

[image]

Next up is ATC’s With Attitude, and their theme is Easter!

JACKI

[image]

ALAINE

ALAINE

Gorgeous work ladies, thank you so much!

2 comments:

  1. The changes to the blog make it a little hard to read. The company that is being Sponsored looks blank, that is unless you put your cursor over the blank space then you see the name.

    BTW: Awesome cards ladies!

    ReplyDelete