Monday, March 18, 2013

A Little Bit Behind!

Good morning, hope all is well with you!  Did you enjoy the new release?  Aren’t they fantastic images?  I can’t wait to work with  them.  I have to apologize, I have 3 sponsorships to tell you about.  I had some family issues to deal with thru the weekend, and didn’t get much done.  So, here is goes: 
First up is Send  A Smile 4 Kids, and it’s an Anything Goes challenge!
[image]
[image]
ALAINE
[image]
Ok, next up is Glitter n Sparkle, and their theme is Easter:
[image]
[image]
CARRIE

Ok, last is Fetch A Sketch, with a FAB sketch!
Challenge 46
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
I just have to say that I have the most A-MA-ZING team!  Thank you so much!!!  I can always count on them!

4 comments:

  1. All of the cards are just stunning. Great job DT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Great use of the sketch - thanks so much for the sponsorship for Fetch A Sketch!

    ReplyDelete