Saturday, July 14, 2012

It's Sassy Saturday!!


Hello!!  I hope you are having a wonderful Sassy Saturday!!  I've been scouring blogs, galleries, and our FB page looking for more beautiful inspiration for you.  Wow, I've seen some FABULOUS creations by our customers!!  Today, I want to share this beauty with you created by Beryl from Beryl's Place:


Beryl played along with us in our recent Sassy in the City progressive relay and this was her submission using the Carrie Sassy image, which is now available in the Sassy Studio Designs store.  I just love the way she used with window with the view of the Eiffel Tower...SO creative and so beautifully done!!  (One of these days I'll see the Eiffel Tower in person!)

Beryl, please email me at stampinlikecrazee@yahoo.com and I will send you your Sassy Saturday badge to display on your blog.

If you would like to be featured on a future Sassy Saturday, please send me photos of your creations made using Sassy Studio Designs images (or a link directly to your SSD creations) and you might find yourself in the spotlight!!

Stay sassy, girls!!!
Hugs,
Mary

3 comments:

  1. This is a true spotlight card!!! Love the window!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on being featured Beryl. Your card is absolutely Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete