Saturday, June 9, 2012

It's Sassy Saturday!

I hope you're having a Sassy Saturday so far!!  It's time for me to share another fabulous SSD card that I found while wandering around some blogs.  Today our Sassy Saturday Spotlight is on Dawn Lancaster of  Dawn's Crafting.  Check out this Sassy Skater card that she made for her niece:



What a fun card...beautiful color combination and great layout.  I love the added Baker's Twine and butterfly charm, too!  Fabulous job, Dawn!!!  Thank you for sharing your creation!  Please email me at stampinlikecrazee@yahoo.com and I'll send you out a Sassy Saturday badge for your blog.

Even though I scour through blogs and online galleries, I KNOW that I'm missing some fabulous creations!  Send me photos of your projects made using SSD images and you might be in the Sassy Saturday Spotlight in the near future!!

4 comments:

  1. Ohhhh! Thanks so much for featuring my little card! I had so much fun making it!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Dawn! Beautiful Card.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Congrats! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and many congratulations:)x

    ReplyDelete