Saturday, May 5, 2012

It's Sassy Saturday!


Hello!  Welcome to another Sassy Saturday spotlight!  This week, I want to spotlight an absolutely GORGEOUS card by Gloria Clark from www.girlgonescrappin.blogspot.com .   Take a gander at this:


This eye-popping card was made using Sassy Studio’s My Fair Lady image.  Now, what you might not know is that the beautiful purple flower is actually made from…now get this…an aluminum Coke can which was cut using a die and then colored with alcohol ink!!  Can you believe that?!?!  I LOVE this card!!

Gloria, please email me at
stampinlikecrazee@yahoo.com and I’ll send you your blog button for being featured on Sassy Saturday!

Remember, you, too, can be spotlighted on Sassy Saturday- all you have to do is send me a link to a blog post showing a card or project made using a Sassy Studio Designs image (or you can email me a photo of your project to the address above). 

Keep creating and I’ll see you next week!

3 comments:

  1. Woo! Hoo! Gloria! Way to go! Your card is gorgeous, as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Gloria. So very well deserve. Your work is amazing.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you everyone. I am speechless

    ReplyDelete