Saturday, June 19, 2010

A Fabulously Sassy Saturday

Good Saturday morning to you, hope you’re having a wonderfully SASSY SATURDAY!  I’m here to share with you another FABULOUSLY SASSY SISTAH-KIM!!!  Kim has made some wonderfully sassy cards and posted them on our PCP page.  Here is one of my fave’s from Kim

Pix.5.11.10 019

Isn’t this just too SASSY!!!!  So, if you’d like the chance to be one our SASSY SATURDAY SISTAH’S then email me-Sara at sassysaturdays@att.netKim, email me at the above addy and I’ll send your badge right out to you.  Have a wonderful day!!!

3 comments:

  1. OMG! Thank you for featuring my card. I love this pirate image.
    KimCreate

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, Kim! :) I told you I loved that pirate card! She is gorgeous! Congrats on being featured!

    ReplyDelete