Saturday, April 17, 2010

It’s Sassy Saturday Time!

newsassysat

Happy Saturday everyone, I hope your having a wonderfully SASSY day!  We have a FABULOUSLY SASSY SISTAH to show off today.  KATHLEEN sent me one of her wonderful creations, but since then there are 2 more for you to enjoy.  First up Chelsea n Chicks notebook:

sassy_design_notebook_cover

Gorgeous!!  Next is the Martini Girl, which she used for last weeks sketch challenge:

sassy_challenge_14

Too FAB!!!! And last but certainly not least is Sassy Alice:

Sassy_Alice

 

KATHLEEN has some serious talent, and I love her use of foil papers.  Please check out her blog-THE PAPER CRAFTER’S DEN and leave her some love!  If you would like to be featured as our SASSY SATURDAY SISTAH then please email me(Sara) at sassysaturdays@att.net!

3 comments:

  1. O wow these are gorgeous.. yes too FAB :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh what a lovley suprise, thank you for featuring me on Sassysaturdays. I appreciate your kind comments which give me encouragement to carry improving my card making.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! WELL deserving indeed! I think she needs to teach some colouring technique class!! EXCELLENT work!!!! Congrats Kathleen! Amazing Stuff!

    ReplyDelete