Saturday, March 20, 2010


Hey SASSY Sistah Friends!! How are you this AWESOME Saturday!! It is GORGEOUS in our part of the neighborhood!! Hope you are having a sunny day too!! Since it is SO great outside, today's post will be brief! Have to get these kids out for some FRESH air!!
Today's SASSY feature is from the VERY talented....TANGII!! She has LOTS to share with you on her blog......The Inking Spot of Crain Creations!! Check out her...WHITE QUEEN!!!
AWESOME, I know!!! I told you!!! LOVE it!! THANKS, so much Tangii, for sharing your SASSINESS!!! Please email me at sassy.saturdays@yahoo.com and I will get your badges to you!!!

OK......it is your turn now!!! Let's see your SASSINESS!!! All you have to do is create something, using a SASSY STUDIO image, and post it to your online gallery or blog!! Hey......it could be Splitcoast or Papercraft Planet!! Who knows! Whatever you choose, be sure to label it sassystudio, so we can find it!! If you are unable to upload it? NO worries, just email it to me at sassy.saturdays@yahoo.com and I will check it out!! I cannot wait to see what you all come up with!! Not only will you be featured here? BUT......you will receive a ROCKIN badge and a SASSY Saturdays badge, to display on your blog!! WOOHOO!! We LOVE those badges!! Ok.....must be going!!! FRESH air is calling!! OH, wait, I already said that! Haha!! Well, ya know!! Have an AWESOME week!!! Don't forget to stop by tomorrow for STUDIO SUNDAY!! See you next time!! Thanks for hanging out with me!!




ENJOY LIFE!
Jacquie/Javablustamper-Your Party Planner!

2 comments:

  1. fabulous card! Just got some new sassy images so I'll see what I can do! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! Thanks Jacquie!!!! Yall just made my day (I kinda needed the inspiration boost, lol). I am lovin' these images :)

    ReplyDelete