Thursday, January 21, 2010

Sassy Studio Thursday!


I still can't believe how fast the weeks go by...I think this year is going much faster than last..It's NUTS!!! It's a good thing it goes by super fast because that just means it's THAT TIME AGAIN...for SASSY STUDIO THURSDAY! YIPPIE!!!

The Sassy team was challenged to use PINK & BROWN (ohhh how I love this color!) on their creations this week. Boy did them Sassy Girls make some SASSY cards with them colors...they ROCK!

If you would like to show us just how Sassy you can be with these colors then scroll all the way down to the end of this post for more info. on how to join us!



SARA

If you would like to play along with this challenge...You will have until next Wednesday 1/27, at midnight PST, to get your entry in! Make sure to use a SASSY STUDIO image and link your creation HERE to Mr. Linky, on this post!! A winner will be announced on Friday 1/29 The winner will receive their choice of 2 SSD images!!

GOOD LUCK!
Valerie/Pixie Dream Designs

3 comments:

  1. What an awesome color combo - I love it. Actually I just made a card with pink and brown on Tuesday, can I still enter it? :)
    If not - I'm sure I'll make more! he-he

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great projects ladies!!! I LOVE this color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ladies your cards are amazing!

    Roxx.T

    ReplyDelete