Thursday, January 28, 2010

It's Sassy Thursday Time!


Hi, Everyone! Happy Thursday! I just love Sassy Studio Challenges! Don't you? well if you do join in some of the fun we have going on each week! Who knows you might be a winner of 2 Sassy digital Images!

Now on to the fun for this next weeks challenge. The Sassy design team ladies were challenged to use POLKA DOTS! OH HOW I LOVE THEM DOTS!!! So here is what they all made using polka dots now let's see what you can do...scroll down to the end of this post for more info. on how to join us this week.







If you would like to play along with this challenge...You will have until next Wednesday 2/3, at midnight PST, to get your entry in! Make sure to use a SASSY STUDIO image and link your creation HERE to Mr. Linky, on this post!! A winner will be announced on Friday 2/5 The winner will receive their choice of 2 SSD images!!

GOOD LUCK!
Valerie/Pixie Dream Designs

1 comment:

  1. I just had to play along when I saw polka dots...lol...my favorite along with the black and white combo. I couldn't resist..I am kind of challenged with printing the digi's but boy do I love them...I am so glad I found this site...

    ReplyDelete