Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Years and Welcome to a new Team!!!

OK Finally!!! I don't know yet if i like google chrome I mean the set up is fine but I am having error after error after error which is just plain old annoying lol... so finally...lets introduce these new members!
So in no particular order, here are our 9 newest full time editions!!! and boy do we have a Sassy and talented group of ladies!!! there names will link you to their blogs where you can catch a peak at some of their sassy creations so i hope you will stop by each of them and leave them some love!





Hi girls, I am so happy to be here! This is going to be so much fun! I first discovered Sassy Studio on 365 Card Challenge and loved them (and was happy to find someone who sold Card Scents), then I got to use them as a DT member of Get Sketchy. I love the Sassy images!

I work full time as a grade 1 teacher, have 2 girls ages 14 and 11 (almost 12) and am happily married. I love anything to do with paper - cards, scrapping, altered items, as well as painting, photography and home decorating. I need my 'down time' daily in my scraproom, it is what keeps me sane (or at least I think I am, lol).

Along with being on this DT I also design for Get Sketchy, Schlosser Designs, The Scrappiest and one more to be revealed soon!


Hi I'm Lisa. I am a recent SAHM. Before that I was a counselor for kids. I have a wonderful 14 year old volleyball playing daughter. I have been married for 18 years to my best friend.

My other interests besides art and papercrafts are dogs and bicycling. I train dogs and compete in dog agility competitions. I have four dogs; three labs (chocolate, black and yellow) and a black bi australian shepherd. I compete in agility with my chocolate lab Maddie and my aussie Panda. They are both ranked second in the Nation in their respective height classes through DOCNA. I also have trained Panda to be a therapy dog. We volunteer each week for a local hospice visiting patients and giving them cards:)
I am an advid road and mountain biker. I compete in both. I get my best creative ideas when I am on a bike ride.
I have been papercrafting for several years and have been doing some form of art or craft since I left the womb:)
I am so excited to work with you all. What a talented group!!!! Sassy Designs are so much fun to color and work with. They are inspirational!
I also design for The Greeting Farm, Pixie Dust Studios, Shirleys 2 Girls.


and some of you may recognize Sara! She graciously stepped in to help out when Deb had to leave SSD a lil early and she is back as a full fledged member!
I'm so excited to be able to stay! I have to say that SSD is my absolute fave digi stamp co. I seem to use them on everything!!!
I'm a SAHM of 4, 3 girls ages 18, 15, 13 and 1 son 10. I've been married to my best friend for 19 years. We have 3 dogs, 2 cats, 4 turtles, 1 rat, and 1 chinchilla. WOW, that's alot-heehee! We have a very busy life. When I named my blog, it was very chaotic, it has slowed down SOME! If there's anything else you want to know, just ask, I'm not too shy!


Hello girls! I'm Susan, from Killam Creative. I also answer to Honey, Sweetie, and Mommydog. My husband -Matthew- and I have been married 12 excellent years.

We have a 6-year-old Blue Doberman Pinscher named Finnegan. He is absolutely the sweetest dog in the world! We adopted him from a Doberman Rescue two years ago. At the adoption event, he picked Matthew out of all the potential adopters, and the decision was made. He's a sweetie.

I've been a hobby photographer since I was 13, and started making cards about 5 years ago. I can honestly say I only decided to take it seriously in 2009, and I've had a creative explosion of sorts. It's been a great ride so far, and I can't wait to take it to my "next level" with SSD. I'm thrilled to be in such great company on this design team.

Cheers!


Hi everyone!!

I'm Jen. I'm a full time middle school art teacher to a herd of 7th and 8th graders (302 at my last count), mommy to two crazy little ones... Ben is 3 and Evey is 5. My husband and I have been married for 9 1/2 year... 10 in April. He's a super amazing creative genius who does everything from web design to TV commercials to some wicked cool clipart type graphics. And he plays a mean game of ping-pong.
I am currently designing for Twilight Tuesday, Sassy and one more to soon be announced. I'm very new to this type of creating... it just started card making in March of 2009... so about 9 months ago. I think I've picked it up pretty quickly but don't be surprised if I sometimes ask strangely naive questions about stamping/scrapping, lol.

When I'm not doing this or grading papers (which isn't too often) I'm cooking, reading (I'm a Twilight fan-fiction junkie), working on my photography skills, making jewelry (not so much these days) or hanging with the family at our in-laws lake house (that's where I disappear to on most weekends).

Happy New Year!!


Hi! My name is Gini and I am really excited to be a part of this group! I guess I would still be considered a newlywed. My husband and I got married on Easter this year. We were friends in high school, but had not seen each other for over 20 years - we reconnected through Facebook, and it was true love!

We live in the small town where we grew up, near Asheville, NC. We have an 18 year old cat, named Monkey Man, but no kids.

I have been crafting for most of my life. Besides working with paper, I love beadwork, and have taught that all of the country, and had many pieces published in books and magazines. But some of my beaded pieces take hundreds and even thousands of hours to complete, so I have really been concentrating more on paper arts, because it is more immediate gratification.


Hi ladies! I am beyond thrilled to be designing along such talented peeps. So glad to meet you all!
I am a 30 year old gal who loves life and Nebraska Cornhusker college football...go 'skers! I am engaged to be married to an awesome guy with whom I own a home in
frigid lovely Omaha, Nebraska. Together we have four furbabies...two Yorkies named Peanut and Pumpkin and two English Bulldogs named Tink and Izzy. I am a total dog person (ya think?!?).

I started papercrafting as a scrapbooker, but once I tried stamping and cardmaking there was no turning back. Hopefully someday I will have a resurgence of scrapassion, but until then I plan on having tons of fun making cards and altered projects.

Thank you so much for the opportunity to design with such wonderful images!


2 comments:

  1. Congrats to all the new DT Sassy's!! I am excited to see what everyone creates in the coming year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will be great to watch Nebraska Cornhuskers, i have bought tickets from
    http://ticketfront.com/event/Nebraska_Cornhuskers-tickets looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete