Sunday, December 13, 2009

Sassy Studio Tutorial #10

Welcome to another fun Sassy Studio. This is my first time creating a tutorial and I really hope I am doing this right :) I got so many comments about the notecards I posted on my blog awhile back that I asked Lindsey if I could do a tutorial here on them. I got this great from another blog and really liked how she created these great simple notecards for quick gifts. (Now I just need to come up with a great way to package them)



Supplies:
c/s stock (Gina K. is great for not bleeding through I've been told, but I used PTI and got a little bleed through on it)
copics for coloring in the images
you images (I am using three of the images being released on 12/15)
your computer and printer for the images :)
and a black pen - I used Copic's .1 multiliner (or another color of choice)



The first thing I did was open up the computer program I use for my Sassy images (I use PSE 6), open a blank 8.5x11 page as well as the images I wanted to use. Once they were all opened I pulled the images over to my blank sheet and shrank them to a size I liked and put them in their final place. Since these notecards are 4.25 x 5.5 in size the images were place in the lower left and righter corner leaving about a 1/4 of an inch on the sides of them from the edge.


Once I got them placed where I wanted them I printed out my page and cut them apart.





I colored my images after I cute them and them with a pencil I lightly marked all sides at the 1/4" mark and then connected them.








After the borders were all traced out I then went back with my black pen and drew the border box leaving some space around each image. Then I went back to a couple of the images and added either some glitter or glossy accent for a little extra touch of pow.









These were make great stocking stuffers or even teacher gifts. I can't wait to see what ya'll come up with.

~Sassy Cassie

2 comments:

  1. How fun! These are so cute, Cassie! Thanks for the tutorial! :O)

    Hugs,
    Lelia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this!! I can't wait to give it a try!! I need to get caught up on my Sassy cards for the exclusive surprise image as well!! Blessings and Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete